Friday, August 29, 2008

Happiness is...

The past year has been turbulent, to say the least. All my plans to share my new found knowledge and technology skills with students were not implemented. Sometimes destination throws us a curve ball and we just have to ride it through.

Things will be different this year. My outlook on things are totally different and I am going with the flow of destiny and not against it.

There is something about me that has changed and I am not quite sure how to explain it, but I am happy! I think I could better say it by saying... I am truly blessed and thankful for everything. I am looking forward to the good that is in store for me.

There are times when I only see one set of footprints. It is at this time that HE carries me!

No comments:

Who Am I?

My photo
I won't define myself as to what I am to others but rather: what I am to myself. I most enjoy my role as a mommy to a 16 year old daughter. BUT I am much more than a mother. I am a human being still searching for so many other things, that life has to offer. I don't want to define my destiny, for God has already done that for me. I will strive hard to never give up on my dreams and or goals. Someday, I would love to travel the world and write novels. My hobbies are boxers, gardening, traveling, reading, consulting, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, and enjoying the company of true friends on a beach.